- ✅ Reduces pregnancy pains — The belly band for pregnancy gives immediate relief when you suffer from pregnancy discomforts such as hip or pelvic pains, pain in your lower back, and imbalance in your core and abdominal region.
- ✅ Eases lower back pain — Our maternity belt will help you carry the extra weight of your growing baby. It will help to support your spine, which does most of the heavy lifting. Our pregnancy belt improves your posture and helps to prevent lower back pain.
- ✅ The support you need to enjoy this phase — Our pregnancy support belt is designed to help you, so you can truly enjoy being pregnant. By giving gentle compression and distributing the weight of your baby bump more evenly, it gives you the support you are looking for.
- ✅ Soft, Breathable, and lightweight — No one will notice you’re wearing a maternity support belt. Not even you! The fabric is soft, breathable, moisture-wicking, and lightweight for best comfort.
- ✅ Available in two adjustable sizes — One size does not fit all. To benefit most from the support of the maternity belt, choose the correct size. Size M fits up to 44,3 inches. Size L fits up to almost 50 inches and is also suitable for plus sizes.
Package Dimensions: 28x243x118
Details: Keenhealth’s Belly Band Grows with Your Belly The changes in your body during pregnancy can be physically demanding. As baby grows, your belly expands and the extra weight puts a strain on the muscles of your lower back, hips, groin and abdominals. This causes twinges of discomfort or even pain. The belly band helps to ease the pregnancy aches. The supportive pad is made of breathable and moisture-wicking material. The fabric is flexible and can be worn underneath your clothes without being overly visible. The belly band is suitable for both moms-to-be and postpartum moms. Instructions Put on the belly band in 3 easy steps: Place the supportive pad in the center and as low on the belly as possible. Make sure the wavy side is pointing upward and the rounded side downward. Tighten the maternity belt until you reach the desired compression. Make sure the band feels tight enough to support but not tight enough to be restrictive. Secure the two ends together with the Velcro. Ask someone to help you if necessary. A note on using the belly band Do not use the maternity belt while sitting or lying down. Instead, use the belly band while walking, doing household chores or performing gentle exercises. Make sure to wear the pregnancy belt no longer than 2 or 3 hours a day. While tightening the belt to your preference, make sure the belly band is tight enough to give support and gentle compression but not too tight as to cut off circulation. If the belly band doesn’t relieve your pain or if daily activities are too painful, speak to your doctor. He or she can recommend specific exercises to strengthen your muscles or give you medical advice.