- ✅ Comfortable support and compression while pregnant – By distributing the weight of your baby bump evenly, the pregnancy belt eases aches and pains, such as pain in the lower back, hips and pelvis.
- ✅ Breathable and lightweight material for optimal pain relief – To make sure the belly band doesn’t only support but also feel comfortable to wear, the fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking.
- ✅ Available in two adjustable sizes – One size does not fit all. To benefit most from the support of the maternity belt, choose the correct size. Size M fits up to 44,3 inches and Size L (Plus Size) fits up to almost 50 inches. Grows together with your belly.
- ✅ Keeping up with your daily chores – Vacuum cleaning, loading the dishwasher. Everything is a little more complicated with a baby bump. The maternity belt gives support and eases discomfort of your growing belly while you’re carrying on with your daily tasks.
- ✅ Easily ever after – Your purchase is backed by our 60-days, unconditional, easily-ever-after money-back guarantee. We want to make sure you enjoy your product. If for any reason our product doesn’t match your expectations, contact us and we will make things right with you.
Package Dimensions: 35x269x181
Details: Keenhealth’s Belly Band Grows with Your Belly
The changes in your body during pregnancy can be physically demanding. As baby grows, your belly expands and the extra weight puts a strain on the muscles of your lower back, hips, groin and abdominals. This causes twinges of discomfort or even pain.
The belly band helps to ease the pregnancy aches. The supportive pad is made of breathable and moisture-wicking material. The fabric is flexible and can be worn underneath your clothes without being overly visible. The belly band is suitable for both moms-to-be and postpartum moms.
Put on the belly band in 3 easy steps:
Place the supportive pad in the center and as low on the belly as possible. Make sure the wavy side is pointing upward and the rounded side downward.
Tighten the maternity belt until you reach the desired compression. Make sure the band feels tight enough to support but not tight enough to be restrictive.
Secure the two ends together with the Velcro. Ask someone to help you if necessary.
A note on using the belly band
Do not use the maternity belt while sitting or lying down. Instead, use the belly band while walking, doing household chores or performing gentle exercises.
Make sure to wear the pregnancy belt no longer than 2 or 3 hours a day.
While tightening the belt to your preference, make sure the belly band is tight enough to give support and gentle compression but not too tight as to cut off circulation.
If the belly band doesn’t relieve your pain or if daily activities are too painful, speak to your doctor. He or she can recommend specific exercises to strengthen your muscles or give you medical advice.