- 4-COUNT VALUE SIZE: Get 4 value-size cans to help make sure you don’t run out; 4 19.8-ounce cans make approximately 143 4-fluid-ounce bottles
- 24-HOUR DIFFERENCE: Our hypoallergenic formula starts reducing excessive crying due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours
- EASY TO DIGEST: Lactose-free formula has broken down proteins that are easier to digest for babies with food allergies
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: pediatrician recommended brands
- MORE VALUE: Sign up for additional benefits and savings on Alimentum by joining Similac StrongMoms rewards; get up to $400 in rewards
Package Dimensions: 135x274x2912
Release Date: 15-09-2016
Details: Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with food allergies, including colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours. It’s lactose-free and has no palm olein oil, which promotes softer stools, more like a breastfed baby. And it has DHA And ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that support brain and eye development. Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA And ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on file, AC84, August 2004. Abbott nutrition, Columbus, Ohio. Based on combined recommendations of Similac and EleCare. Offers may vary.